Be ware of red x arms.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmftactical

New to the site!
Reaction score
So I ordered several parts from redx arms over a month ago. They put a freeze for 490.58 cents on my bank account. After 30 days they processed the payment. I tried calling them and emailing them several times with no avail. Finally fed up that they not only took my money but refused to respond I finally got a phone call. In which they stated that I obviously am not smart enough to understand the demand to which I replied that it states on their website all in stock items will be shipped in 20-30 business days. Sadly what it took to get them to call me was me calling and reporting them to the sheriffs department. Then they proceeded to email me calling me names in five different emails. Which I have if anyone would like to see. Bottom line I guess is there are too many companies out there just like them and Rgund ripping people off and basically stealing your money.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you paid with a credit card, contact your credit card company. Dispute the charge with your credit card company. Make sure they know the date you placed your order, the date your card was charged, and that no date was given to you for the fulfillment of your order.

That of course will kill your order, but at least you can get some money back.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to know...
I almost bought an upper from the back in the fall at the Gun Show. They wanted way to much for it and wouldn't come down. Plus after looking at their machine work I just kind if laughted.
They didn't like me questioning who actually does the work and their ability to run it LOL

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am curious about the emails as well.

Also, are the parts you ordered not available from your distributors?

Just wondering why you would be ordering from RedX.

Latest posts

Top Bottom