Bedlam Week!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless I just missed part of the program this morning, Mike and Mike made no mention of Belam being this weekend. Pretty lengthy discussion about OU winning the Big 12 Championship and what would happen if Ohio St. should win out also............ and Ohio St. end up in the final 4 and OU not making it even with the early season loss to OU. Should be an interesting next few weeks with the Championship biz.

Yeah so I've caught some heat on some OU forums, but some agree with my mentality..... and that is.... STFU about rankings, Big 12 and especially the playoffs. We are NOT playing like the top 4 in the country and nothing in the Big12 is even close a given. Be realistic and take one game at a time.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Ambassador
You win. Mods please lock........

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah so I've caught some heat on some OU forums, but some agree with my mentality..... and that is.... STFU about rankings, Big 12 and especially the playoffs. We are NOT playing like the top 4 in the country and nothing in the Big12 is even close a given. Be realistic and take one game at a time.
Very well said! As an OSU fan I loved hearing Mayfield and Riley engaging reporters about the rankings. They are worried about the wrong OSU. I know it was probably asked by a reporter and they just gave an answer but every ounce of energy spent on rankings is one less ounce spent in preparation for Bedlam. Honestly, I wish OU was in the 1st top 4 to take the chip off their shoulder and put a target on their back. Oh well, looks to be an awesome game!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very well said! As an OSU fan I loved hearing Mayfield and Riley engaging reporters about the rankings. They are worried about the wrong OSU. I know it was probably asked by a reporter and they just gave an answer but every ounce of energy spent on rankings is one less ounce spent in preparation for Bedlam. Honestly, I wish OU was in the 1st top 4 to take the chip off their shoulder and put a target on their back. Oh well, looks to be an awesome game!

Baker and Riley both know what this game means, I watched Riley's 30min conference the other day. It's the fans blowing smoke.....

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So is Rudolph hurt or not? That will decide my choice on my NCAA pick'em. I heard he didn't practice before the last game at all because he was hurt. He doesn't do well outside the pocket. If he's hurt and running around outside the pocket, he'll be even worse..

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not a huge fan of any sport or individual team,,,
But I have two degrees from and work at OSU.

I sorta-hafta show at least a modicum of enthusiasm for Bedlam.

So I will drive into Stillwater on Saturday afternoon,,,
And sip tequila at Mexico Joe's during the game.

I walked past the Game Day setup that's right next to my building,,,
Lots of excitement going on out there,,,
And one pushy security guard.

Rent-a-cops get all bent out of shape when you look 'em in the eye,,,
And then blatantly ignore them.

Aarond

Latest posts

Top Bottom