Been busy gearing up for Super Dave's gunshow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Various knives that I'm working on. The top six are made from 3/16" O1 tool steel. The bottom row are going to be neck knives. They are made for 1/16" L6 steel. This is after initial shape and grind. I still have to drill holes, grind a bit more, heat treat and then make and attach the scales for them. Oh and make sheaths too.

The neckers are designed/shaped similar to a Izula. The straight edges are made from the scrap pieces of steel from cutting out the largers knives.

i42.tinypic.com_10y3ryf.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_28qx7ur.jpg

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thats hawt! lookin sharp, ehehheheheheh pun intended!

i am psyched for a better than okc show in between wannenmachers....

how bout a big nasty book of eli style sword, what would something like that run?

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could definitely do it, and I think I'll give it a go once I have finish my current projects. I have about 8 Kukris that I need to finish before Dave's show.

I think I use this as my guide, but I might make it just a bit bigger. I like the design quite a lot. Kinda a combination of a Kukri and Golak. I need a bigger forge! :D
i43.tinypic.com_343p3rt.jpg

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking forward to sharing a table with ya! We really need to get our noses to the grindstone to get the 40-50 slings done that we plan to take to Dave's show!

Latest posts

Top Bottom