Beer & Chips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For all us snob beer drinkers. 😎

IMG_1288.jpeg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never liked eating food and drinking alcohol.
My pallet does not like that combo.
Milk, juice, soda or water with food and I usually eat all my food before I even take a drink of anything.

I guess I do not want things to ruin the good taste of the food I am eating.
Not that I taste most meals I just gobble them down.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For most of my life I drank whatever the corner quick-stop carried. Stag, Coors, Miller, Lone Star, Budweiser, those kinds. As I’ve gotten older I decided Life is too short to drink boring beer. So I’ve expanded my choices and drink pretty much all of those. Some are an acquired taste. But so were the others.

Pennyless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For most of my life I drank whatever the corner quick-stop carried. Stag, Coors, Miller, Lone Star, Budweiser, those kinds. As I’ve gotten older I decided Life is too short to drink boring beer. So I’ve expanded my choices and drink pretty much all of those. Some are an acquired taste. But so were the others.
I mostly drink COOP IPAs or any Voodoo Rangers IPA, Yuengling now we finally have it here, and Busch in a pinch since they sponsor a lot of NASCAR stuff.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like a beer with pizza- burgers/dogs on the grill and BBQ. I like wine with Italian and steak. But mostly I like a lot of water to wash it all down. In my youth it was coffee in the morning- tea or soda for lunch and beer in the evening. My system hardly got water- kidney- bladder and prostate infections quite a bit. I saw the light in my 30's, started drinking water and have not had issues since, and almost 69 now. Call it what you want, but I like Miller Lite and have since I moved to Texas in 1987 where they didn't have Coors at the time. I remember Shakey's Pizza- they had a dark beer I though was really good. I was told it was Stag. Did Stag have a dark beer?

Latest posts

Top Bottom