More smoking guns on the virus?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you see the news about the clandestine BIO lab that a Chinese in California. Is nuts. No one give a Shoot anymore.

User_3155

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to say I'm shocked, but I'm not. Folks need to pull their heads out and remember how the US became a total CF in less than 6 months and we STILL have not fully recovered.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw it when it originally came out and all the republicans do about it is have a talking point on FOX and then it is quickly forgotten.

Dumbasscraps take the pay offs and deny everything. Their votes refuse to the truth (because Fox reported, Trump said it, or it is just conspiracy nuts)

The Republicans doing nothing, constantly playing defense, never going on offense is what really pisses me off.

A few talking points and the voters don't care. This just embolden the corrupt dems more.

Gates, Soros, Fauci, Biden, Pelosi, Schmitt, Schumer, Hitlery, Willie and more........ should all be facing a firing squad.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All we hear is talk from the politicians, no substance, no action. A house divided will fall and great will be that fall. It will be heard throughout the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom