Beer snobs ITT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mexico beer.....all ....EXCEPT....Corona!! I must be the only person on planet Earth, that doesn't care for Corona!!

You're not alone. :Heya:

Seems to me the higher priced "snob" beers taste like crap. Give me a Miller Light, keep your overpriced pee water.

Some of us just can't take the strength of body and alcohol content of Miller Lite I guess. :D

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Floreffe Tripel: Not as good as StB or Chimay IMO. It's more twangy, don't know where to place it. More aftertaste. Loads of sediment. Just kind of mediocre overall.

and Cohiba I don't care for Corona either.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to confess something: I don't like wheat beers. At all. They all taste like bananas to me. I would rather drink American piss-lager than a wheat beer.

Maybe I'd like a wheat beer that was loaded up with hops. Anyone know of a beer like that?

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like:

Sol for Mexican Beer
Yuengling Lager for Lager though you cant get it in OK, had Optimator and found I liked it but its filling.
Still trying to navigate what can be found relatively easily in OK. I find that the German beers are really tough to find in liquor stores, even more so out.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like:

Sol for Mexican Beer
Yuengling Lager for Lager though you cant get it in OK, had Optimator and found I liked it but its filling.
Still trying to navigate what can be found relatively easily in OK. I find that the German beers are really tough to find in liquor stores, even more so out.

McNellie's used to have an awesome selection but it's been shrinking over the past 3-4 years.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McNellies in OKC has a good selection of beer from around the world. I was just there Saturday afternoon, the waitress told me to buy a mug and save 10% for every ounce.....something like that. I use to drink there alot....even my 78 year old mother inlaw likes to par-take there!!

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom