Being prepared for what Biden has allowed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always been leery of identical arms in different calibers.
45 years ago, a guy brings in a Rem 700. Turned out, he and his B-i-L had bought Rem 700 BDL and mounted matching Leupold scopes. His was a .270, B-i-L had a .308.

At the range, sharing a bench, B-i-L picked up what he thought was his rifle, loaded a .308 round and pulled trigger.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I have 2 ARs (223 and 300 blackout) that use the same magazine I thought it would be prudent to be prepared to grab them in a hurry and not make a fatal mistake of having the wrong ammo. So on this rainy day I used some colored vinyl tape to coordinate AR to loaded magazines just in case. As well I View attachment 423220showed the plan to the wife since she is really not AR savvy.
I saw where Israel is arming ALL private citizens, after what happens recently! These Goat humpers HATE Americans almost as much as they HATE Jews, and if we don't have MANY, MANY, Islamic Terrorist Cells here, it's not because Democratic Politicians, haven't given them every opportunity! It would not surprise me if they didn't try the same thing here? THAT WOULD BE BREAKING INTO THE WRONG GOL-DARN REC ROOM!!

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw where Israel is arming ALL private citizens, after what happens recently! These Goat humpers HATE Americans almost as much as they HATE Jews, and if we don't have MANY, MANY, Islamic Terrorist Cells here, it's not because Democratic Politicians, haven't given them every opportunity! It would not surprise me if they didn't try the same thing here? THAT WOULD BE BREAKING INTO THE WRONG GOL-DARN REC ROOM!!
Yes. That’s why I decided to get organized. I ordered a bunch of ammo for the 300. I have a bunch of 223 but I didn’t want to run out of ammo before my wife. 😆. Ordered more mags as well so I can have several pre-loaded of each caliber ready to go.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've dabbled a little bit with .300blk, but I decided on a PSA KS-47 for intermediate .30 cal.

W9mDMyi.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom