Best budget game camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other thread of the same was from 2014-15, so there's likely new technology and or cameras..We want a camera or 2 to view the wildlife that roams.. There was a coyote in the front yard before sundown last week and the dogs drew our attention to 3-4 deer but the flashlight was not good enough to satisfy.. Looking at this one..
https://www.amazon.com/MAXFUL-Hunti...s&refinements=p_72:1248957011,p_36:1253557011

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My "budget" cameras are Browning Strike Force, but they are all several years old and may be technologically obsolete. They still work great though.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The other thread of the same was from 2014-15, so there's likely new technology and or cameras..

Isn't that The truth. I still have two of the film camera's in the shop. 24 pics max. Surprisingly enough, I saw an ad on another site the other day that wants to buy the classic film trail camera's. Headed their way, lol.
Still have a couple of the string timers that used a thread and a digital clock to get a single event.
Now with the three shot burst mode, I'm getting up to a thousand pics a week depending on how long the does and coons linger around the feeder.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back in the mid to late 90's, I've had MANY rolls of film developed with only half a dozen pictures just because I couldn't wait to see what was on it. I was sorely disappointed a vast majority of the time too.:grumble:

Latest posts

Top Bottom