Best Gun Belt Under $100?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibanda

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I have leather belts from Milt Sparks, RafterS and the Beltman. The Milt Sparks is great but will take some time to get to you. RafterS are great but take a long time to get to you and they really only build 1.5" wide belts that work great with jeans but are too thick to wear with slacks.

My best all purpose belts are from the Beltman, and he ships pretty quick for a custom made product.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive bought my last two from TopGunSupply.com. I lost quite a bit of weight and had to order a shorter one about 3 years ago. It is my everyday belt even when not carrying a firearm. They are marked with topgunsupply's name but beltman is the supplier of them. They keep them in stock in 2" increments from 34" to 44"

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rafter S and the often mocked LIGER belt - if you haven't tried the synthetic Liger........might be one to have in the collection although not overly 'dressy', it does an excellent job IMO.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why won't just a regular old leather belt from JC Penney's work?

Thread one through a holster every day and use it to carry around 3-1/2 pounds of steel all day long. Belts made of 15 layers of laminate and glue with a thin surface finish won't make through one month without looking like garbage.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a new 42" Beltman that I tried on but never wore if anybody needs one. $60

1.25 Bullhide Belt
Color: Brown
Size: 42
Buckle: NickelSquare (Don't see nickel offered on the site anymore)
Holes: 5

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a crossbreed for probably 4 years now. Granted I don't wear it every single day but I wear it every time when I'm not working. Still looks good, still plenty stiff, and I got the velco liner for the v-clips and it hasn't peeled of or come un-stitched in any way. I think it was like $70 bucks back then and worth every penny.

Jeff Hughes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Check out the the Ranger Belt from www.aresgear.com

It's a true tactical gun belt that does not scream "mall ninja". It's very stiff and has infinite adjustment which is a very big advantage over leather.

Looks great, awesome for everyday wear, and holds all your gear like a champ. Will last years and years longer than a leather belt.

LaRue tactical stocks two colors in basic sizes. 89.95 plus shipping...

Latest posts

Top Bottom