"Best Gun Show Ever" This Weekend in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys don't let the empty tables and Tupper wear fool ya. Butt load of good deals out there from people walking around.

Maybe from people walking around but dealers weren't giving good deals on firearms. There were some decent prices on 5.56 ammo but .22 LR was a crock of poo.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last two "Hall of Fame" gun shows I went to were actually decent. I tend to agree with Mighty Mouse that the weather forecasts may have really hurt this show. Didn't something similar ruin a SuperDave65 show a year or so ago? In his case it also may have pushed him over the financial edge.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Was this the guy running the tupperware booth? I understand he's a pretty slick character.

content6.flixster.com_question_51_18_54_5118544_std.jpg

XDnut

Marksman
Reaction score
Not to thread jack, but how are the gun shows typically in OKC? I have not been to one here as of yet since moving here, and curious on pricing and such. Going to guess $80 22LR bricks right?

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oklahoma gun shows are still very much feeling the effects of the ammo/reloading shortage. Gluts of AR's. Typical old farts with war relics and surplus pants.

If Rijas is there, the people watching can be worth the entry alone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom