Best Meatloaf from a Restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The other two threads about best burgers and best onion rings got me wondering where the best meatloaf you've ever had from a restaurant.
I've had some pretty tasteless ones, and some bad. Worst one was at Lambert's Cafe off of Hwy 65 in Missouri on the way to Branson.

For me the best meatloaf I ever had at a restaurant was at Logan's Roadhouse in Yukon. That was many years ago, and sadly no longer on the menu.
I'm still on the hunt.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the Jalepeno Popper meatloaf from Stuffed Olive on SW 119th and Penn in OKC. Only makes it so often, its a special, not a menu item. Cream cheese then the tomato stuff, and bits of jalapeno cheese and bacon I think throughout. Like one of those cream cheese stuffed jalepenos you'd grill, but in a meatloaf. Pub W has a decent on. Surprisingly so does Crest, although not a daily deli menu item.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cracker Barrel when you get there early.

There was a diner on 23rd west of Ace Hardware that had really great meatloaf. I haven't been there in ten years.

The absolute best I have ever had was at the Don Paul Cafeteriea in Enid back in the seventies.
It had a creole sauce with okra stewed in it. I went with my parents to Enid every month for doctor visits and had to get my "fix" of meatloaf at Don Paul's. I have since had one very similar at a Boston Market in Wichita. I tried another meatloaf at the same store a year later and it was crap.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cracker Barrel when you get there early.

There was a diner on 23rd west of Ace Hardware that had really great meatloaf. I haven't been there in ten years.

The absolute best I have ever had was at the Don Paul Cafeteriea in Enid back in the seventies.
It had a creole sauce with okra stewed in it. I went with my parents to Enid every month for doctor visits and had to get my "fix" of meatloaf at Don Paul's. I have since had one very similar at a Boston Market in Wichita. I tried another meatloaf at the same store a year later and it was crap.
Never had it at Cracker Barrel. I’ll try it. Buffalo grill at 23rd and council. Has it occasionally on special board once in awhile. Not to bad but not phenomenal. You may be think of Olde Orchard. They shut down that location and moved to Yukon. Kinda shocked me, they had been there forever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom