Best Meatloaf from a Restaurant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had it at Cracker Barrel. I’ll try it. Buffalo grill at 23rd and council. Has it occasionally on special board once in awhile. Not to bad but not phenomenal. You may be think of Olde Orchard. They shut down that location and moved to Yukon. Kinda shocked me, they had been there forever.
The owner of the building in Bethany wouldn't fix sh%t, that's why Amy moved. I had the meat loaf at Big Buffalo grill the other day, it was pretty good, just wish the portion was bigger, lol. The Lokal has a good meatloaf.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The other two threads about best burgers and best onion rings got me wondering where the best meatloaf you've ever had from a restaurant.
I've had some pretty tasteless ones, and some bad. Worst one was at Lambert's Cafe off of Hwy 65 in Missouri on the way to Branson.

For me the best meatloaf I ever had at a restaurant was at Logan's Roadhouse in Yukon. That was many years ago, and sadly no longer on the menu.
I'm still on the hunt.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The other two threads about best burgers and best onion rings got me wondering where the best meatloaf you've ever had from a restaurant.
I've had some pretty tasteless ones, and some bad. Worst one was at Lambert's Cafe off of Hwy 65 in Missouri on the way to Branson.

For me the best meatloaf I ever had at a restaurant was at Logan's Roadhouse in Yukon. That was many years ago, and sadly no longer on the menu.
I'm still on the hunt.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there is a really good benefit to otr trucking it is that over the last 30 years, I've been able to enjoy working class vittles in almost every region of the country. That said, probably my most memorable meatloaf was at a dining car type cafe in New Jersey of all places, could literally see the NYC skyline out the window. The meatloaf was made fresh every morning and had quite an Italian flair to it. Simply outstanding. I have to admit though if you just need a quick meatloaf fix, pilot/ flying J truck stops USUALLY have decent meatloaf if they have the hot case counter. Wow, sorry about the "book" length reply yall. Lol

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The owner of the building in Bethany wouldn't fix sh%t, that's why Amy moved. I had the meat loaf at Big Buffalo grill the other day, it was pretty good, just wish the portion was bigger, lol. The Lokal has a good meatloaf.
Yeah, it was getting pretty run down. I remember going there when my Dad would meet for coffee with buddies. 40+ years and crap falls apart

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lease agreements are really weird on commercial property. A lot of the times the tenant is responsible for repairs. If something major such as HVAC there is major push back from the management co. or owner. I’ve been stuck in the middle. I’d recommend looking it over well before signing a deal with the devil. Some stuff is worn out and never maintained.

acope

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While definitely middle of the pack, Jimmy's Round-up meatloaf is tasty. Also gives you an excuse to eat fried pies. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom