Best place for Howa bull barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My main problem is that I've been looking too hard at the rifles in the "lets see the bolt action/sniper rifles" thread in the photo section.
I love the look of the bull barrel but I've been thinking that I'll just get a Ruger 10/22 and use that to get the look I want. (it's a lot cheaper that way) And yes, I know the 10/22 isn't a bolt action, but it still looks good with a bull barrel on it.

Liliysdad, I appreciate the offer, but I've grown quite fond of this rifle so I think I'll keep it. I got it at Outdoor America for about $460 if you wanna check them out to see if they have another one in stock.

David D

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i got a howa m1500 bull barrel in .223 from H&H bout a month ago its pretty sweet i would check there and if not they can order somthing for you if you find something that you like. i only paid 379 for it and it was a little over 400 after taxes

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i got a howa m1500 bull barrel in .223 from H&H bout a month ago its pretty sweet i would check there and if not they can order somthing for you if you find something that you like. i only paid 379 for it and it was a little over 400 after taxes

Did yours come with a scope on it for $379???
Mine was a package deal with a 3-9x42 scope. I couldn't pass it up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom