Best Place to buy a Pistol in OK City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hedgehog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H&H is our favorite, hands down. Their prices are slightly higher than some, but the service has always been excellent. As it has been pointed out, it's also nice to be able to shoot immediately after purchase. For me, it has also been nice to be able to try something out at the rental counter before purchasing one like it. We usually deal with Will or Steve, and they're both great.

Woody's Janitor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Outdoor America Store, NW 19th and Macarther, pretty good selection and prices, but gotta deal with the attitudes of salespeople who don't give a crap

H&H Gunrange, I-40 and Meridian, good selection and higher prices, pretty nice and knowledgable salespeople for the most part, but your gonna pay a little more. If you go there, plan for lunch there, great onion burgers!

It depends what your looking for really.......

Buy a gun and eat a good burger! Nice!

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't bought a gun at Big Boy's but I did buy a magazine for my Kel-Tec there. They were the only ones that had it in stock. Friendly place for my visit.

Have purchased 2 guns from H&H. Was pleased with the service. Bought one from King's Gun and Pawn. At a gun show. Decent price, nice to deal with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom