Best Place to buy a Pistol in OK City

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In response to Gunworld.

I'll second this. Went there for the first time last weekend and couldn't believe how high the prices were.

It's really unfortunate too as they have a really nice set up there. Lots of guns (new and used), ammo, and accessories. Plus a pistol range. If they would just change their business philosophy they could probably be quite successful. Although it would be difficult to overcome the black eye (and rightfully so) that their name garners. I've never heard ANYONE talk positively about an experience there.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surely you jest.

New, H&H Gun Range. I also agree with King's Pawn and Big Boys.

Used, yup, the various classifieds on local gun sites, like this one.

Outdoor America has the best prices in the OKC metro. If you are a mamby pamby kinda person and need someone to hold your hand while going through the purchasing process then go to H&H. Geez, they'll even sell you a hamburger too. H&H seems to be more for the frilly crowd that's looking for firearms with pink grips and stuff.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I start looking for a gun this is my order of visits:

Kings
Outdoor America
H&H

One big circle around OKC.

Typically one of them will have the gun I want, though maybe not always at the price I want. I've been meaning to make Big Boys a part of my circuit but haven't gotten out there yet. If I get buyer's remorse before I get out of OKC I head over to Bass Pro to see how much more I could have paid.

I really miss my old gun shop.... My great uncle ran a shop out of his convenience store in Okemah. He passed away awhile ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom