Best place to buy or at least handle a Ruger revolver?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
(IN THE OKC AREA)

Been itching for a revolver lately and wondering where the best place to look at one is. I do like Smith and Wesson J-Frames but for bigger revolvers I like the looks of Ruger SP101’s or GP100’s.. For small pistols I do actually like the feel of Ruger LCR’s..

Dream gun is still a Stainless Steel Ruger Vaquero Birdshead. At this point the caliber doesn’t matter much to me if the price is right. Maybe someone has seen one somewhere recently for sale?

Steve S

Marksman
Reaction score
I have several Ruger revolvers and they are my favorite shooters. They are built like a tank and you can shoot any ammo in them without any issues. I've done trigger "jobs" on all of mine to make them a little smoother too. My favorites are the GP 100 and Super Redhawks. I prefer DAs over SAs but that is just my preference.

Because they are strongly built, they are a little heavier than S&Ws or Colts. For me, the only revolver I have that even comes close to quality is the Dan Wesson.
Good luck with finding one you like.

Steve.

Latest posts

Top Bottom