Best place to take MSF course around OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf_walker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any recent experience? There was somewhere that did a shorter course for returning riders I saw last year but can't remember who/where.
I'm not new but it's been a long time.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took it in 2019 at OSU OKC.
My body failed the first time, went back 6 months later and 60 pounds lighter. They failed me during the final test.
I paid for a 2 hour 1-on-1 instructional followed immediately by another final test, and passed that with flying colors.
I can say without a doubt don't do the one offered by Harley. It's 50% learning to ride and 50% brainwashing to buy a HD.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU OKC
Awesome experience.
Infrequent rider but i have plenty time in over the years.
Like a good BBQ place, if you dont think it was worth it I will pay you back!
2 kids and soninlaw took it too. Loved it.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU-OKC Seems to be the big place. My gf is taking hers there, friend of mine used to teach out there.

Motorcycle Rider Training | Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City
- the Basic Rider Course 2 and Two Wheel Ready to Ride course are 1 day experienced rider courses.

If your feeling real froggy Oklahoma Highway Patrol and Edmond Police both host their own courses for free you just have to sign up and show up and have your own bike.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The lady that runs this is a real piece of cat dung(she likes to abuse elderly relatives and take advantage of them) so I don’t recommend her. The husband/boyfriend is a decent guy and one hell of a rider and have heard good things about his class. If you can get a class without her around it would be worth it. IIRC the new law always a new rider to ride with another one without an endorsement until you get yours.

https://www.core-msf.com/Just remember the lady is a real CBAG.

KroyWen

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any recent experience? There was somewhere that did a shorter course for returning riders I saw last year but can't remember who/where.
I'm not new but it's been a long time.
OSU OKC near OKC Fairgrounds, Very good and thorough, even good refresh for experienced riders. Lowers your insurance too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom