Best scope for $350

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A huge plus for the Bushnell's! ok the 3200 and 4200 anyway, I've had serious great luck with all the Bushnell scopes I have owned. I have an old BL 4000 Elite that I would never part with! it's lived on a Howa 223, AR15, and now lives on a Savage 223 that it's reason for being is making P-dogs die, a not so well built scope will make your eyes hurt like all get out and I've been there the first time I went I spent a day behind a Tasco scope then a week later had to go see the doc for a terrible headache then to the optomitrist and I had a case of eye strain, last time I used any of the scopes I had! I had to purchase new scopes but today it was a good decision. Another good scope is the Nikon Monarch line but my Buckmaster is a good scope also just not much field of view but then again it's a 4-14. My nod would go toward the Bushnell 3200 or 4200. Later,

Kirk

PYPLYNR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
does anyone know how the DOA reticle works in the Bushnell 3200. It's gotta compensate for bullet drop and whatnot. what calibers will work with it? I cant find a whole lot of info on the reticle specs

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today at the so-called gunshow in OKC there was a booth set up promoting "EXplore" optics. I looked through a couple of their scopes. They were very clear and appeared to live up to their claim of being better at gathering light than the big name brands. They are made in Texas and have a lifetime guarantee.

The seller's name is Jerry Cook. His email is [email protected] and I am hoping to learn more about these scopes. If anybody knows anything about them, please chime in. CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom