Better watch where I step

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amen to that....I hope to get out to the farm this weekend and mow and spray. I am wanting to add an acre or two to a couple of food plots, I feel way behind right now. The ticks and chiggers are just horrendous this year at both of my places.

Nice gator Roosta, sorry for hijacking the thread!

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amen to that....I hope to get out to the farm this weekend and mow and spray. I am wanting to add an acre or two to a couple of food plots, I feel way behind right now. The ticks and chiggers are just horrendous this year at both of my places.

Y'all come down and go fishin with me. Bout time to start noodlin. Got a great spot on the creek for both of you.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You just need to run a strip of that Frontline brand tick and flea preventer down your back once a month. Works great on my lab Jet. I usually get it all over me trying to apply it to the rowdy guy. I haven't been bothered by the ticks either.
Y'all come down and go fishin with me. Bout time to start noodlin. Got a great spot on the creek for both of you.
Sounds like a great time. I would reckon wrestling a gator could be considered self defense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom