Woodward Machine Gun Shoot Questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i used to do this about 10 years ago, i didnt have FA, i just rented a spot on the firing line, and shot whatever i brought ...told all my friend's to show up and some did..its is out in the boonies,,dont drive a nice vehicle,, it will get dinged up from the gravel and dirt roads and trails ..bring everything you might need with you..

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I haven't been in probably 12-15 years since moving from Neosho and both times it was hot as heck. The mini gun is a must see and the last time I went they lit off an old recoiless rifle. Great times to be had. Seems like it has grown/upgraded since I've been.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last MG shoot I went to was at Owasso's USSA a few years ago... Under the old ownership maybe. Also went to Knob Creek a couple of times and one in Missouri once. Everyone should go to at least one and shoot a few MGs. Just off the top of my head I've fired M249s, m240, M60s, M16s, Thompson Subguns, BARs, AKs, .50 cal, MP5s, MP7, a couple of Chinese and Russian belt-fed MGs similar to M60 style MGs and even an electric gatling gun/mini-gun (at $1/round it was the fastest $50 I've ever spent). Yes I had to pay to shoot most of these weapons, but I'm glad I did it.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Man day 2019
7809503D-E705-4B9F-BEEE-7208ACEDCDEE.jpeg

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How was the short barreled 1919a4? I've seen a few here and there, but never actually was around one when it was being fired. Seems like the blast and fireball would be interesting, but I'll stick with a full length barrel.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I would call Hoyle Creek Firearms in Meno and ask for Brian. I know he hauls his MGs all over and I'm sure he'll know what the format is and what you can and can't bring.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't been to the one in Woodward but go to the one in Wyandotte quite a bit. I know in Wyandotte there is a several year wait to get on the firing line.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Woodward, Wyandotte... opposites side of the state, no big deal. I guess I just remembered it was a W town and Woodward stuck in my head. I'm pretty sure I meant the Wyandotte shoot.

I've got the contact number for the person in charge, I will talk to them soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom