Biden Ban on Russian Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does not bother me. I wouldn’t shoot that filthy **** in a borrowed gun. Cheap foreign ammo has put more reloaders out of business than anything I know of. Long before the “pandemic” hit. You couldn’t buy components for what that loaded steel crap sold for.
Good for you...unfortunately there are many out there that depended on Russian steel cased ammo as their only means for obtaining affordable ammunition. Banning this "crap" just further deteriorates the 2A and lessens the likelihood that the non-affluent have the opportunity to train to protect themselves and their families.

Last edited:

AguaFriaRanger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does not bother me. I wouldn’t shoot that filthy **** in a borrowed gun. Cheap foreign ammo has put more reloaders out of business than anything I know of. Long before the “pandemic” hit. You couldn’t buy components for what that loaded steel crap sold for.
Unless they were loading basic steel FMJ it isn't like they were competing with steel ammo. And Russia makes components as well as cheap ammo, so everything is going up now. So many people don't understand that just because you don't buy Russian ammo that doesn't mean this isn't going to make your life harder.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
so you're saying there was a better product on the market that consumers were readily purchasing instead of reloading stuff?
sorry, not going to buy .60c per round reloads from a bag of unknown origin. i'll take my chance with combloc stuff.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yeah... lots of 7.62 reloaders went out of business I'm sure. You're right....guys really should be paying $1 a round to run premium loads through their AKs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom