Big 12 Goes "Social Justice Warrior"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
D64A0612-A8C6-4296-9E72-A12CBC2C99A0.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back several years ago, a sports bar in OKC decided to do an "event." They got a radio DJ to show up and they called me to offer me a free meal for two. They also called some random dude named Steve Owens and made the same offer.

I guess they had hyped the ads saying "who would be attending." I told them that I was NOT a sports fan, but they didn't care. When the event started, they pointed out "Steve Owens" and "Terry Miller" to the patrons. Then at one point, they asked each of us for a prediction of the upcoming game. I gave them some numbers for a score and a number of them laughed as if I was stupid.

I just reminded them that I wasn't a sports fan, but the number I had predicted was one that was possible to achieve.

I'm still not a sports fan and likely won't ever. Too old to change now.

However, their free meal was pretty good.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Years ago I was listening to Rush's program at work. He was saying that the left despised sports especially football. He was going on about how they we're planning to infiltrate and use it as another platform.

Well, he wasn't wrong.

The "Left" can't do squat without the complicity of weak-willed "conservatives".

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "Left" can't do squat without the complicity of weak-willed "conservatives".
And there is a metric shitload of them. I won't watch the Chief's game Thursday night, but I'd bet my paycheck Arrowhead Stadium will be filled with as many rabid (white) fans that our COVID-centric authorities will allow, all cheering on a group made up of potential felons who think the dolts spending truckloads of money for the merchandise they wear, to the exorbitant parking, to the pricey tickets are all "racists" who need to atone for their "white privilege", and work to undermine the country (and people) that allows them the opportunity to be millionaires (unlike they would be in any country in Africa). Dismantle this system of whiteness!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago I was listening to Rush's program at work. He was saying that the left despised sports especially football. He was going on about how they we're planning to infiltrate and use it as another platform.

Well, he wasn't wrong.
You and I heard the same program. He predicted the NFL was gong to be done within several years.

Last edited:

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You and I heard the same program. He predicted the NFL was gong to be done withing several years.

Good riddance. If we could speed that up I wouldn’t shed a tear. Same for MLB and NBA.

Let the stadiums turn into ruins of the past where entitled adults playing a game were the subjects of idolatry by the masses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom