Big 12 Goes "Social Justice Warrior"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw this at FOX News' website:

Big 12 Conference Launches Anti Racism Campaign

"The conference will launch a new anti-racism campaign and it said that players might be on the field during the national anthem, according to commissioner Bob Bowlsby. It created two public service announcements that will run during games, and a separate message for each individual school will be produced so they can use it during games, or on their scoreboards in their stadiums.

Schools are also expected to wear a social justice message on the front of their uniforms, and a Big 12-branded unity sticker on the back of their helmets."

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LMAO!!! Well, at least we can stop saying the rona ruined 2020 sports.
And that's exactly what they are going to blame for loss of viewership, and fewer fans in the stadiums. It wasn't the "get woke go broke" phenomenon, it was that people were staying home because of the overblown virus.

I hope they lose millions.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really don't care who is on the field because I won't be in the stands. It's sad for the 90% non-racist hard working players because much like society, the vocal minority is ruining it for them.

The complacency and silence of the 90% which have allowed this cause me to have zero empathy for them. Hopefully sports fall greatly after all this.

I feel the same for society. Reap what we’ve sewn.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Schools are also expected to wear a social justice message on the front of their uniforms, and a Big 12-branded unity sticker on the back of their helmets.

Who wants to guess that BLM stickers will be prominent, front and center, and nary a single blue line flag will be allowed?

The wokeness makes me sick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom