Big Boy's Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't see any posts about this range. It is on Airport Road southwest of the OKC. I am not sure what everyone wants in a range but I like this one. Good air conditioning, wide shooting bays and I have always found the staff to be friendly. Mainly a pistol range with 25 yard lanes you can shoot your ARs there. Discounts for military, retired military and LE. I have taken their AR class for newbies and it answered a ton of questions I had about the AR I got for Christmas. If you save your brass you have to tell the range safety because they sweep the floor clean behind you. They will sweep it in a pile for you. I have gone this range a lot. My wife loves the digital readout for target ranging. Yes it is a little longer drive but it is a new facility and I think it is worth it. The shop has a pretty good selection and I have found it hard to beat the prices especially when compared to Whilshire and compatible or a little better than H&H.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love this range, it's close to the house I'm buying and it's like walking into your buddies private land but indoor and SUPER clean

Sent from no where

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went there a couple weeks ago and was super impressed. The ro was sweeping brass faster than you could step on it. I told him I wanted to keep mine and he even swept some from the stalls around me into my pile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to go Sunday morning for a couple of hours I think, taking a 1911-22, a 1911 Commander, a Glock 43. Maybe 1 or 2 more. Ya'll on the fence about the 43 are welcome to shoot mine to try it if you like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom