Big Brother is Watching You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are the cameras that when installed years ago were for 'traffic control only'. Plus they now read tags.
They put a tag number in the system and it gives hits and history. Total big brother and will be misused just like the FBI misused FISA 704, these cameras will eventually morph into bad things. It's just the way things are. As a citizen I don't like it. If I was in LE it would be fantastic and can be used for our benefit.
Stuff like this is one reason there is no organized 'patriot movement' against our tyrannical government.
They got us by the internet.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just tried again, and it is the same problem. I could hear slightly better but still extremely low. What is the synopsis of the video? Correct me if I'm wrong here. OKC wants to install UK-style cameras to real-time track criminals. They are suggesting they are publically disclosing this in an effort for full disclosure and transparency. All while stating it is in public spaces only, they must follow law enforcement protocols and warrants.

If this is the case, welcome to a police state. All the people in OK that wanted basketball, and voted for the arena bill. They are leading us to a police state. In addition to the OKC mayor attending the national mayor's conferences in order to take away our rights, and give Big Gov more power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom