TV Shows or Movies You Could Watch Over and Over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see some of you are Lord of the Rings fans. If you are, check out the series on Amazon. It is really good and explains a bunch of the history of why the ways things are in the movies.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see some of you are Lord of the Rings fans. If you are, check out the series on Amazon. It is really good and explains a bunch of the history of why the ways things are in the movies.
Are you talking about the Rings of Power series? The one that was universally hated by LotR fans because it was basically contrary to everything in Tolkien's world?

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, that's the first positive review I've heard of it from someone who ain't woke. Personally, I'm not a LotR fan, so I've not watched it and don't have an opinion about it.
I guess I don't see the woke in it but what current show isn't? I didn't mean to rile you up as you appear passionate that it sucks, I just gave a suggestion on a show I enjoy. Don't watch it, that is fine. It doesn't matter to me.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I don't see the woke in it but what current show isn't? I didn't mean to rile you up as you appear passionate that it sucks, I just gave a suggestion on a show I enjoy. Don't watch it, that is fine. It doesn't matter to me.
I'm not riled up, I'm just surprised to hear a positive review, as nearly all of the reviews I've heard of it have been overwhelmingly negative.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MyNameIsNobody.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom