TV Shows or Movies You Could Watch Over and Over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Gods Must Be Crazy is probably the dumbest, most hilarious movie(s) I have ever seen, several times.

Well worth a watch, if you haven't.

The Nobody series is a good one.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Gods Must Be Crazy is probably the dumbest, most hilarious movie(s) I have ever seen, several times.

I watched it but don't remember much of it. Other than the coke bottle scene. Is it better than Dumb and Dumber? That is my favorite dumb movie out there.

hivemind918

Marksman
Reaction score
What TV shows or movies can you pull out every few years and re-watch, and still enjoy? Looking for suggestions for the wife and I to get into another series.

For me my top TV shows in our library are:
Maverick before they got rid of Bret
Doby Gillis
Beverly Hillbillies
Dukes of Hazzard
Automan
Firefly
Rules of Engagement
Star Trek collections
Stargate collection
Band of Brothers
The Office
House
Homeland
Dexter
Sopranos
Brooklyn nine nine, Supernatural, Home Improvement, X-files, Are You afraid of the dark?, Workaholics, Parks and Rec, The Outsider(Stephen King), Tales From The Darkside, Dexter, Friday the 13th(the TV series, no Jason Voorhees involved), Creepshow, Tales from the Crypt, American Pickers, Hannibal, Buffy the vampire Slayer, The Pacific, and the list goes on and on

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I just remembered something. My mother thought that Police Academy was the most hilarious movie that she ever watched, so I recommended she watch The Gods Must Be Crazy. She and my aunt that lived next door just couldn't seem to like it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just remembered something. My mother thought that Police Academy was the most hilarious movie that she ever watched, so I recommended she watch The Gods Must Be Crazy. She and my aunt that lived next door just couldn't seem to like it.

I had got the first TGMBC from BlockBuster. It was a cold, rainy day. After watching, I took took it to Dad. He said he needed something for the evening.

About 9 pm, the phone rings. Pick it up and all I hear is laughing. I wait and wait. Laughing finally subsides, Dad says, "this is crazy, I can't catch a breath." Then, Mom, in the background, "this is just stupid."

Some people have no sense of humor.

Latest posts

Top Bottom