Big trash day at Lexington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hat3d1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive been out there twice, first time me and a few buddies shot our 12 gauges... 2nd time they had replaced the sign that was shot up on the previous trip.. None of us had Hunting liscense... whoops. we did pack our shells out.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to try to call the ranger/warden and see if I can't organize a cleanup with my shop on Tinker. I'll keep you guys updated, we're shooting for at least 15 folks or so. I just need to find a place to dump the trash once we're finished. We were talking about 3 or 4 pickup trucks with trailers for the trash.

TMLoftis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going to try to call the ranger/warden and see if I can't organize a cleanup with my shop on Tinker. I'll keep you guys updated, we're shooting for at least 15 folks or so. I just need to find a place to dump the trash once we're finished. We were talking about 3 or 4 pickup trucks with trailers for the trash.

There's a landfill/ compost facility in Norman on highway 9, I think they usually charge $9 or so each truck.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im willing to bet that if we trucked it to the entrance, or to the dump, they would take care of it for free

Maybe call ahead of time and tell them what you guys are doing and if they wont do it for free maybe they will give you a break. I dont have a truck but I can help pick up if I am off work when u guys do it. Maybe make an OSA eat n greet out of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom