Biggest Tulsa Selection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jckellison

Headed to Tulsa this time to shoot, purchase, and hoard bulk ammo...

Who has the largest selection of quality guns? Looking for a S&W 500, plus a range in proximity. Will be passing through to Broken Arrow. Taking my friend for his first ever range trip.

Thanks for the replies!

okiecgc

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would head to USSA. You have to be a member to shoot but they may let you try it out. The Pro Shop has just about anything you may need. Just my 2 cents.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
okiecgc said:
I would head to USSA. You have to be a member to shoot but they may let you try it out. The Pro Shop has just about anything you may need. Just my 2 cents.

USSA is an awesome range but if you want a wide selection in a shopping setting USSA ain't it. Especially not with competitive pricing. They just don't do the volume of other places, it's not their fault.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will not be dissapointed in Sportsworld. A man with money in his pocket is very hardpressed to walk away from that place without a new firearm. I rarely make it out of there. As far as I can tell best prices in town. Dongs has a good selection but customer service is not near the caliber as is Sportsworld. Sprotsworld is also a all around cleaner better shopping experience. 2A on admiral is a good clean non-member range. Best wishes have a good and safe day at the range.

J

Jckellison

Thanks guys. I saw "Sportsworld" in a google search, but being an OKC shooter I got to thinking it would be like GunWorld in Del City... Guess I'll have to hit it up. And thanks for the heads up for 2A

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USSA probably has the bulk ammo you're looking for. They have a ton of most calibers stacked around the shop. Their prices on it are fairly reasonable and if you call them, they may have what you're looking for in their rental inventory gun-wise. You can also buy day passes to shoot. Not sure if you have to buy a day pass when you're renting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom