Bills to tax ammo, register guns pass IL committee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One wonders if the criminals among us will register their guns and pay a tax onn the ammunition they purchase.

Nah...

They won't and they won't.

Silly politicians.

Even sillier voters who elect them...

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad I'm not there anymore. Well I guess I better call my old buddies and ask them to sell me the firearms that they can't afford to register. If you think about it I bet this new law(if passed) will flood the streets with unregistered firearms, not everyone can afford $65 dollars per firearm. Many will sell what they least like to the highest bidder. Things are about to get worse for them.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Government is good for what? The people of IL deserve the government they have.

Having lived in downstate IL for 10 years, it always bothered me that voter turnout downstate was usually something over 50%, but the number of votes counted in the Chicago area often exceeded the total population by a considerable amount. Corruption is endemic, and the southerrn 2/3 of the state is treated like conquered territory--you can vote, but it won't matter.

T.R.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having lived in downstate IL for 10 years, it always bothered me that voter turnout downstate was usually something over 50%, but the number of votes counted in the Chicago area often exceeded the total population by a considerable amount. Corruption is endemic, and the southerrn 2/3 of the state is treated like conquered territory--you can vote, but it won't matter.

This.

Latest posts

Top Bottom