Boarbuster Traps 45 in one drop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$16,000 and ungodly amount of prep work. I’m not just talking trap set up. It usually takes weeks to get every hog comfortably feeding around those panels. They just don’t all Willy nilly come in after a few days of free corn.

Also they are kinda like coyotes in the respect that once that trap springs you best catch every single one inside cuz the ones outside will most likely never set foot near a suspicious panel again

Remote traps can certainly be useful but they have their limitations as well.

For $16k, that’s got to be a paying business enterprise.

I’m dealing with a group of trap-shy pigs now, and it’s tough to overcome.

CharlieWH2O

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
$16,000 and ungodly amount of prep work. I’m not just talking trap set up. It usually takes weeks to get every hog comfortably feeding around those panels. They just don’t all Willy nilly come in after a few days of free corn.

Also they are kinda like coyotes in the respect that once that trap springs you best catch every single one inside cuz the ones outside will most likely never set foot near a suspicious panel again

Remote traps can certainly be useful but they have their limitations as well.
My thoughts, exactly. If you kill those hogs in the pens will other hogs still come in? Perhaps.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For $16k, that’s got to be a paying business enterprise.

I’m dealing with a group of trap-shy pigs now, and it’s tough to overcome.

So I have a buddy who does hog trapping for a job. He actully starts by just simply setting the panels out in a pile in the area he will set the trap. They set there like that for a week. Then he slowly starts assembling and changing stuff. Eventually he traps his hogs, but the whole process takes 4-6 weeks! Sometimes longer depending on how that particular group reacts to each change!

Latest posts

Top Bottom