Bob Costas speaks out against Gun Onership during Sunday Night Footbal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our current gun culture simply ensures that more and more domestic disputes will end in the ultimate tragedy, and that more convenience-store confrontations over loud music coming from a car will leave more teenage boys bloodied and dead.

In the coming days, Belcher's actions will be analyzed through the lens of concussions and head injuries. Who knows? Maybe brain damage triggered his violent overreaction to a fight with his girlfriend. What I believe is, if he didn't possess/own a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today.

That is the message I wish Chiefs players, professional athletes and all of us would focus on Sunday and moving forward. Handguns do not enhance our safety. They exacerbate our flaws, tempt us to escalate arguments, and bait us into embracing confrontation rather than avoiding it.

Damn.... What an idiot!!! Blame the gun! Blame the gun!! Geez!!!!!:rolleyes:

mksmth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It very sad that it happened, but it wasnt the guns fault as well all know.
Belcher, or anyone for that matter could do the same thing with a rifle or shotgun.

My fork may be the tool that aids me in getting fat but if you take it away I can still eat with my hands. A determined person will do bad things however they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom