Bob Strait dies after March home invasion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was the first to arrive on this, only minutes after the family. It was absolutely horrible and his daughter felt confident that after his wife died, he wouldn't last long.

That said, I was terribly impressed with how well their daughter handled it. No panic, no tears, just call the ambulance, the police and provide medical assistance; crying could wait until later.

She was a model for performance under stress.

The only other upshot was the number of officers who didn't get paid overtime but stayed out until the next shift looking for the car. That didn't get coverage from the media but I wish it did as those guys deserved a pat on the back.

Michael Brown

I'm sure after a while you don't get suprised at things, but that still had to be terrible coming up on that scene.

Kudos to all of the officers involved. Sure hope the perp gets a nice fithy box await death in for doing this.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure after a while you don't get suprised at things, but that still had to be terrible coming up on that scene

I don't know how you guys do it. I started to persue a career in law enforcement when I was younger, and broken bodies was the thing I was most afraid I couldn't handle.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sdalover said:
this is a f--kin shame. Kid is an animal. I hope he is violently raped daily. I wish this couple got at least 10% of the media attention that the England North Tulsa shootings got.

Nah, the brotherhood will cover for him behind the walls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom