Bicyclist dies after being struck by pickup truck in north Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, that's BS, you ought to run over them.

I typically kayak far from where motorboats are present, but on the nav channel it's unavoidable.

People are just selfish and rude.

I never waited for an hour, but I've waited for 45 minutes on them before. They thought they were really kewl, launching like real boats and backing out like a real boat and floating right in the ramp area waiting for all of their buddies to get going and join them.

I'm not like that, but I used to boat with some dudes that would have found them, swamped them and then tried to drown them with their wake. I'm not saying they should have that done to them, I'm saying they had it coming.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never waited for an hour, but I've waited for 45 minutes on them before. They thought they were really kewl, launching like real boats and backing out like a real boat and floating right in the ramp area waiting for all of their buddies to get going and join them.

I'm not like that, but I used to boat with some dudes that would have found them, swamped them and then tried to drown them with their wake. I'm not saying they should have that done to them, I'm saying they had it coming.
33D035A7-22B8-4736-AFA0-70C1B3BA9646.jpeg

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember when this ass-clown rode up and down riverside drive in the middle of the lane backing up traffic for miles? At one time he had an inflatable 4 foot penis tied to the back. I'm surprised no one ever ran him down. Would have been performing a public service. Maybe got a medal.

Paul Tay.jpeg

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when this ass-clown rode up and down riverside drive in the middle of the lane backing up traffic for miles? At one time he had an inflatable 4 foot penis tied to the back. I'm surprised no one ever ran him down. Would have been performing a public service. Maybe got a medal.

View attachment 293872
Why all the hate for free speech?
yeah the guy is a douche. don't like what you don't like right

Last edited:

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t wave at those guys! C’mon man, you don’t wanna be associated with those people.

Besides all that, from my personal experience they are likely liberal, and probably progressive. I know a few bike riders. They are most definitely not pro 2A.
And u can go FUK yourself.
yes a few of them are liberalls but most I have ridden with are gun guys and quite a few of us carry while we bike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom