BOLO : Stolen Motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the slug that stole the bike is selling parts on e[B[/B]bay.
Son has arranged a meeting, and called TPD. (Slug lives in Tulsa).
TPD says they can't do anything because report was filed with Sand Springs PD.
SSPD says they can't do anything because bike is not in their jurisdiction.:scream:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Any one have any ideas, besides "one to the hip"?

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Double tap?

Heck...maybe call and ask the OSBI or OHP for advice? I would bet OHP would give better advice. Hell, find an OHP officer around town and pull up and ask 'em wtf do you do? All else fails, maybe have you son wear a wire and video camera, record the meeting, and then take it to a lawyer?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, this really sucks. I hope you get some of it back, and he goes to jail.

Friend had his 4 wheeler stolen from his truck in the Walmart parking lot on Ponca. Witness said they backed a pickup behind his, and just rolled it across. Done in 15 seconds. Security cam was not working in that part of the lot. He never got it back.

gldnflash23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Double tap?

Heck...maybe call and ask the OSBI or OHP for advice? I would bet OHP would give better advice. Hell, find an OHP officer around town and pull up and ask 'em wtf do you do? All else fails, maybe have you son wear a wire and video camera, record the meeting, and then take it to a lawyer?

I would contact the TPD again and ask for a detective that handles vehicle theft, hell it sounds like you have done most of the detective work, surely someone will jump on this easy case. Or if you are looking for an OHP just find a construction zone, there is an OHP at the beginning of the work. I still have not figured out how this is a good use of money, or the TPD that hangs out as security at the reasors. end of rant, call the detective

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go with the title and registration and recover the bike from the thief. Once you have taken possession of it again call the police. Also take your theft report along. If you show proof of ownership and that someone stole it at the very least you get your property back. Let the police handle prosecution. If the person threatens while you are there you have the right to defend yourself until the police arrive.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would go meet them as a potential customer and resume possession of the bike. It should be simple enough to let them agree to recovery in person.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, the slug that stole the bike is selling parts on e[B[/B]bay.
Son has arranged a meeting, and called TPD. (Slug lives in Tulsa).
TPD says they can't do anything because report was filed with Sand Springs PD.
SSPD says they can't do anything because bike is not in their jurisdiction.:scream:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????

Might try alerting eBay that the parts are stolen. In addition, if he ships any small parts via USPS it could possibly fit into the mail fraud category.

Latest posts

Top Bottom