Book: Obama ignored gun lobby's bid to help rid illegal guns after Newtown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I have said numerous times before, the only thing that the lib dems are interested in is the advancement of their agenda(s) and human life takes a back seat.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/book-obama-ignored-gun-lobbys-bid-to-help-rid-illegal-guns-after-newtown/article/2551662
Book: Obama ignored gun lobby's bid to help rid illegal guns after Newtown
By Paul Bedard | August 5, 2014 | 8:22 am
..."Keane told Miniter, “President Obama isn’t interested in working with us. That, in his view, would legitimize us. He, unfortunately, is only interested in scoring political points. He’s in a perpetual campaign. That is unfortunate for the American people.”...

Boatman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think they need to put Obama on the streets of Chicago, the city he came from, for a weekend. No protection and give him a chance to see what real-life is about.. This guy as well as Dems are so out of touch.. Wait until ISIS is up is a!! He will want a .45 to protect his family...

I know I'm ranting, but I gave my time help protecting our country! To have someone taking that for granted pisses me off! He has never give blood, sweat and tears for our country to make a decision to protect/take away my rights!

Stop the aliens from coming into our country that our forefathers built!

Latest posts

Top Bottom