Let this sink in....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody that doesn’t see that it’s a little lopsided is wearing blinders

Nah, I'm sorry..... a lot of it is spot on. The hissy fit thrown by the left ever since Trump got elected doesn't even come close to anything I've ever seen.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah, I'm sorry..... a lot of it is spot on. The hissy fit thrown by the left ever since Trump got elected doesn't even come close to anything I've ever seen.

You know, we've had our disagreements, but on this one, I have to agree. In all the election cycles that I've seen over the years, Trump's win has changed some things. He is getting things done (economy, lower unemployment, tax cuts) but the media doesn't want to give him credit for anything.

Good posting, by the way. Thanks for sharing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The liberal will come up with an accusation and use it against Trump and after a bit it will "wear out" and then they'll come up with another accusation. Someone should be getting tired of this behavior by now.
It is becoming tiresome.
The scandal of the week and the faux outrage by the media over the perceived "injustice" of the week is ridiculous. Trump isn't an innocent choir boy by any means, but nothing is illegal.
They think it will embarrass him to leave office. It ain't gonna happen.
Meanwhile they are in the case of CNN international beaming this faux BS all over the world, and now obama is starting to do the same thing in recent speeches.
If They can't get him nationally, they will take him on internationally with the help of cnn international.
Guess what? Hillary is running again for POTUS.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took dlbleak to mean that the current situation with the liberals/media/etc is lopsided. Not that the article was lopsided. Maybe I’m wrong.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I’m a lot older than you and I’ve never seen it like this either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis S said that Hilary is running again, she has some health isses. Find a recent photo f her wearing glasses and net the left lens. She is wearing a press-on Fresne prism to eliminate visual problems since she had a "concussion." That will be a major issue should she try to run.

Shodown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spot on article.

Honestly, it's the attitude and tantrums of the left that got Trump elected in the first place. The backwoods, blue collar, hard working Americans came out of the wood work, saw through the BS in the media/ad campaigns and voted. If the left keeps this up (which is guaranteed) Trump will have a good chance again in 2020 IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom