Boot (?) grips

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they are called boot grips. They don't make the grip larger, they just add bulk to the finger (front) of the grip.

I want to get some for my Model 36. I really don't want rubber but would try them. I don't carry in my pocket much so that isn't an issue.

What find would you recommend? I like these from a guy over on the S&W Forum ($40)

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_SWWoodFGRdJ002.jpg

BC

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they are called boot grips. They don't make the grip larger, they just add bulk to the finger (front) of the grip.

I want to get some for my Model 36. I really don't want rubber but would try them. I don't carry in my pocket much so that isn't an issue.

What find would you recommend? I like these from a guy over on the S&W Forum ($40)

ai373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_SWWoodFGRdJ002.jpg

BC

Those add to the bottom of the frame. Look at the pinky part. There are boot grips that don't add anything to the bottom.

[Broken External Image]

Rolando

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go for the Eagles. The don't add any size to the gun since the bottom of the grip frame and backstrap are exposed but the finger area is bigger so you get a better grip. Feels like adding a Tyler T-grip. In fact I'd also recommend that. They are made her in OKC and are a classic.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always like the Eagle Secret Service grips a lot. (Ebony/Checkered)

I picked myself up a nice set of SS grips (Ebony/smooth) from another member a while back and as it turns out they are very nice on my g/f's model 36... :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom