Boot repair?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a pair of Justin steel toe pull on boots and the soul came detached from the leather upper under the heel...anybody have suggestions on what kind of adhesive a guy could use to reattach it?
They have a 1 year warranty and I'm well beyond that, but they still got enough life left to look into some repair work on 'em especially if I can DIY.

P.S. This is why you always bring backup boots hunting. It came apart in a field and thankfully my week wasn't ruined....although the backups were 1000g Thinsulate and a BIT warm for the weather...but they worked!
I don't know of a single boot/shoe repair shop, I guess they have all gone out of business? With all this counterfeit crap from Communist China, made with slave labor, it's cheaper to just through them away and buy more. I did hear that imports from Communist China, caused a serious problem in Virginia lately. The ship caring the counterfeit ballots for the Virginia election, printed in Communist China, were stuck in the pile up off the coast of California, and caused democrats to lose the election!

Latest posts

Top Bottom