Bought a new Harley.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friday we traded our Dyna Super Glide Custom in on a 2013 Street Glide. Chrome yellow pearl, just turned 400 miles should be ready for 1K service after I run to Dallas tomorrow.

The Dyna was a sweet ride we had right at 6K on the clock since the first week of May when we bought it. Apparently we ride a lot.

IMG_1203 by bettingpython, on Flickr

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember to chuckle when you pass the "Drive friendly, the Texas way" sign as you cross the Red River. Texans (At least in the Dallas area) are mostly unable to see or hear cyclists.

Enjoy your new scooter!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought on Friday and just clicked over 920 miles, after we run to Bakers for catfish and onion rings we should be over 1000. I'm gonna have to find out what the quickest turn around time from OTD to 1K service is at the dealership.

The Dyna really was a lot of fun and with the QR touring windshield and sundowner bucket seat it was a pretty good ride for the long haul and fun to rip around town on, if we hadn't gotten the deal I wanted on the glide we'd still have it. We were going to buy a glide next year and keep the Dyna but the opportunity to save several grand on this years model closeout was too good to pass up. I liked the yellow and when we saw it was the only 13 left in the floor I suspected it was meant to be.

I just hope the wife will enjoy it as much as she did the Dyna when she rode it to work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom