bought MY first gun tonight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swamp donkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have guns that were given to me by family but never had one I bought to call my own. Bought a Savage 10FP LH .308 tonight. unfortunately I have to wait 5 days to pick it up due to I don't know why. (ive been a good boy since I turned 18). and have a Nikon buckmaster 4-12x50 scope on layaway. I can't wait till rifle season!

fishn&huntn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have guns that were given to me by family but never had one I bought to call my own. Bought a Savage 10FP LH .308 tonight. unfortunately I have to wait 5 days to pick it up due to I don't know why. (ive been a good boy since I turned 18). and have a Nikon buckmaster 4-12x50 scope on layaway. I can't wait till rifle season!

you might check up on the delay. a friends dad who is a straight arrow by the way always gets delayed. Tim Mcveigh used his name as an alias

swamp donkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
he probably got a delay back from nics

yep. but it's okay. I've been delayed twice before when looking to buy guns. It's for the best though, the way I look at it, it was someone telling me to hold out for the one I wanted instead of settling on something acceptable. I've been drooling over the 10fp for awhile now, so I paid cash for it tonight.

Latest posts

Top Bottom