Steak and Cake tonight cause it's my Birthday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How'd the ride go? How far did you ride? I miss riding...
Picked up Route 66 at Welston stopped at the other side of Stroud and stepped on the old road the headed to Bristow. Took 16/62 into the east side of Muskogee turned back to the north on 69. Went up and into Honor Heights Park stretched our legs and talked to the police that came pulling up (nice guys). Then we took the bypass over to the Arkansas river and watched it go by for awhile. I liked that. Came back the same way except one brother and I split off on the east side of Chandler and took 177 to 62 east. Then I peeled off at Lincoln county line road and took it to the house. Got home just about dark before I had to play dodge a deer.
Happy belated birthday.
Hope it wasn't to hard on you, how bout an update.
Sorry I took a little break from electronic devices. I tell ya I ain't gonna lie, after getting home and swinging my leg over my scoot it took me about 10/15 steps to straighten my old broke back up. I could sure tell I was 66 and not 26 anymore. Heck, you know I don't even like to ride in my pickup truck that far anymore but I was feeling froggy I guess. Riding is good for clearing your thoughts and I got a tad out of character in the China balloon thread so I needed it.Thanks for asking and I'm glad to see you are back posting again.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats men- I hope the good Lord will give me another 6 weeks and I get to this to. 68 for me coming up so I been on the dole for a year now. Thought about waiting till 70 before SS because it was $900 a month more, but when I worked the math- I would have to live to 89 to break even. Anyway- still working some as a Realtor- just enough to keep life interesting, but not more than I like. Hope retirement is cool for you if that's where you are headed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom