Brian and The Boz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I watched the special a on ESPN called "The BOZ'' It was sad to see the grown man reflecting back on his passed screw ups. I think he has grown up a lot and regrets a lot of the things he did as a stupid kid. I never cared for the "BOZ" but Brian Bozworth seems to have grown into a good person and that I can support... Beside who hasn't had regrets of the stupid **** they did when they were younger?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched the special a on ESPN called "The BOZ'' It was sad to see the grown man reflecting back on his passed screw ups. I think he has grown up a lot and regrets a lot of the things he did as a stupid kid. I never cared for the "BOZ" but Brian Bozworth seems to have grown into a good person and that I can support... Beside who hasn't had regrets of the stupid **** they did when they were younger?

Back in the day, the bar I worked in was 18 to enter, 21 to drink. The OU team would come down every week for Ladies Night ... They'd bring their girlfriends and then the girls would work the "good old boys" and take their "ladies" beers over to the college kids to drink. You haven't lived until you've towed some gigantic, drunk college football player out of a bar by his ear ... :naughty: And yep, Coach knew where they were. I can't prove it but I believe he encouraged it because Spirits wasn't exactly a short drive from Norman ...

It's been a LONG, LONG time but if he's the kid I think he was (who had time for college ball back then ... I was raising 3 kids, working 2 jobs and trying to keep the bill collectors from taking my dog) he was actually a pretty good kid. I think some grown-ups who knew better and didn't care used that kid from Day One ...

That place was a friggin' adventure ... bikers on one side, cowboys on another, Halliburton oil (execs and grungies on the same side for once! LOL) on another and the minors trying to figure out how to score enough to catch a buzz on the fourth ...

Lord, I'm worn out just thinking about it ... :D

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You nailed it on this one!

I wake each morning now as a old guy and feel every ache and pain from being a dumb ass kid/teen/into the twentys! But the 'only' regrets I have are not the stupid things I did that caused my body the aches and pain, it is the ones that caused others pain and suffering. The pile of stupid things I did to cause myself aches/pain now are just chalked up as an adventure! LOL!

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried to watch it but my youngest G'son had other plans.
Glad I set the DVR.
I did enjoy seeing all those greats from years past on the show though.
Should be good.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What "tran" said. IMHO, for those who say he sucked as a NFL player are letting their dislike for him over rule your common sense. He was not great, but he was good enough to start on a Pro Team.

Latest posts

Top Bottom