Brian and The Boz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great in college. Great at marketing himself.
Sucked in NFL . not the first or last to so.
Acting sucked even more.

Acting stupid when young? Naw, just life experience.
Dad always said , "if I lived past 21, I was on stolen time."

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing he was so stupid, getting out of college, and going pro for Seattle.

His entry to the NFL was contentious, so he bought out the Tshirt concession and made money putting out shirts that said The Boz was great, and also making money with shirts that said "The Boz sucked at his first game.

Yeah, he's just another OU dummy.

Don't know that I can agree with this one. IIRC he had a clause in his contract that said he got his contract paid even if he was injured. And he WAS good enough in college to land that deal. Seems like he was pretty smart? :anyone:

I agree that he was a dud in the NFL though, it's a whole 'nuther world up there. The Bo Jackson play will never be forgotten. Ran smooth over by a baseball player!

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea , but how many can say they played Shut down linebacker at OU, parlayed into a Pro gig, then into movies..that made Pretty Good money..dumass, letdown, with that portfolio you can call me anything you want....ha

The Bo was just an off ballance play that was highly anticipated, and turned out...nothing

I believe he made a better action hero than Keanu Reeves, its all about the scripts ...man
So go aheads and have your saxual fantasys...theyre The best...80

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember him and his short movie career.
he actually is a good actor. I loved stone cold and he had some others that were good. Should've been given bigger roles. Then again, he may not give a crap. He's a great guy. He made many mistakes but he paid for them. I still consider him the best linebacker of all time. And still my favorite player of all time. I remember having the poster of him in the army fatigues holding the little stars that had the teams names on it. And the map behind him. It showed it on the show. I think it is still on the attic. Great memories. And I would like to comment on everyone that says he sucked in the nfl. Did you actually watch him play or are you just jumping on the media bandwagon? He actually did really well his first season. But then he was injured and that was it. And the Bo Jackson play is so blown out of proportion. He wasn't just ran over. Everyone acts like Bo just lowered his shoulder and knocked boz on his rear. That ain't the way it was. Nobody could have stopped Bo. He was huge and strong as an ox. Kinda of hard to stop when he is running full speed toward you. Plus boz wasn't in the greatest position to stop him. Sounds like a lot of boz haters.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's got a net worth in the millions, people still flock to him for photos and autographs, he still works, seems to have matured, and seems to have a couple of healthy kids.

Seems that dumb football player has come out alright in the end.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know people like to call him dumb because of what he did. Sure some of it was. But chalk that up to immaturity. I did some pretty idiotic things when I was young. But he was actually pretty smart. He graduated early and had good grades. And yes, now he is a millionaire and people still love him. He is a good dad and a good person. If you haven't ever spoke with him then don't say he is an idiot or whatever. I would say he is a success. And his daughters are beautiful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom