Browning 22 semi auto belgium prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjtiii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does any one have any idea on good price for a Browning Belgium 22 semi auto?
Have a friend who is looking to buy one and wondering what he can expect to spend.

fjtiii

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never seen one that wasn't made in Japan, If there is such as a belguim one it would be pretty pricey I would think. 22 Bar made 1977 to 1982
most Browning operations moved to japan in 1975

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a one that I believe is Belgian. It was purchased mail order, could have sworn it was in 1963 or so. It won't be for sale, ever.

Its a nice little gun. Easy to break down. Fun to shoot. Pretty walnut and blued steel. Not real accurate, not real reliable, not fast to reload.

Mine has sentimental value. Its not what I would recommend for a semi-auto .22 purchase now. Hands down, that would be a Ruger.

jej

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never seen one that wasn't made in Japan, If there is such as a belguim one it would be pretty pricey I would think. 22 Bar made 1977 to 1982
most Browning operations moved to japan in 1975

The reason this reply looks funny is the OP edited his op from BAR 22 to Browning std auto. the one that ejects out the bottom and feeds thru the butt. I was answering about the Bar 22 which looks like a shrunken Bar sporter.

JWE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a Nomad $300-$450 depending on condition/generation

For a Challenger $400-$700 depending on condition/generation, wood/bakelite plastic grips and whether it has the extra barrel(s) with it.

Don't flame me on the prices, just what I have observed them walking for in the past 6 months.

Good luck on finding one, 99% of the people that have them know what they have and aren't giving them up. I plan on having mine buried with me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom