Browsing through the classifieds is like...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Then you clearly type "Only trade interest is XXX" and you get 400 offers, I have this monkey Glock, 100 rounds of ammo and a 3 dollar holster

...or livestock. You forgot livestock. I believe @rjbrooks7 had a trade offer that involved some sort of cloven hoofed animal the other day.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really enjoy just seeing what's there .. People are overthinking this stuff, take what appeals to you and leave the rest be if someone has an overly optimistic view of their items.

My only gripe about any classified is the folks who trade offer fish . So an offer to hit the owner up for an ambiguous trade is a turn off for me. I usually know exactly what I want to trade for and don't like wading through offers to trade for lab rats , used tires and lawn mowers .

Lab rats? Sounds like a story worth hearing ;)

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make sure you have context to the argument before starting a thread bashing the classifieds in order to circumvent the bashing the classifieds rule. lol

This is context 👇👇
I never said it was OSA classifieds. That's my escape clause :w000t:🤣
For me browsing the classifieds is just self torture. I see so much I want but can not have. :P
Just go down to Cabelas and get any item you saw at half off the posted price
:woohoo1:

Last edited:

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandpa used to buy every antique stove top style clothes iron he laid eyes on at an auction. He couldn't tell you anything about any of them. No childhood memories or anything sentimental. The man had tubs and buckets overflowing with irons. If you asked him why he'd say something along the lines of "gotta keep the price up on these things". Never did make sense, but I guess you live as long as he did you don't have to.

So in short I greatly appreciate these guys buying guns at such crazy prices just to keep the value up on mine.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My grandpa used to buy every antique stove top style clothes iron he laid eyes on at an auction. He couldn't tell you anything about any of them. No childhood memories or anything sentimental. The man had tubs and buckets overflowing with irons. If you asked him why he'd say something along the lines of "gotta keep the price up on these things". Never did make sense, but I guess you live as long as he did you don't have to.

So in short I greatly appreciate these guys buying guns at such crazy prices just to keep the value up on mine.
The logic is unassailable.:clap3:

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really enjoy just seeing what's there .. People are overthinking this stuff, take what appeals to you and leave the rest be if someone has an overly optimistic view of their items.

My only gripe about any classified is the folks who trade offer fish . So an offer to hit the owner up for an ambiguous trade is a turn off for me. I usually know exactly what I want to trade for and don't like wading through offers to trade for lab rats , used tires and lawn mowers .
Sometimes I don't know what I "want" to trade for . . . I just know what I have listed is for sale or trade.
:anyone:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

The old addage of" if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all." Would work and the crickets on the adds would tell the story.
But piss on that lets argue!!! 🤣