Budweiser donks woman in charge of Trans marketing fiasco, replaced with old man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alissa Heinerscheid, the marketing director of Bud Light, has taken a "leave of absence" and has been replaced after a damaging marketing disaster promoting the transgender agenda.

The development was first reported by Beer Business Daily.

Heinerscheid will be replaced by Todd Allen, the global marketing VP for Budweiser, the company confirmed to Ad Age.

Still not drinking it, but it's a move in the right direction.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/heine...utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's kinda like closing the barn doors after the horse has already ran out. I think AB may be too late to bring their "loyal patrons" back considering the damage that's been done.

Meanwhile, the folks over at Golden Colorado are just silly about it. 🤣
Never did like Rocky Mountain Trout Piss

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
That's kinda like closing the barn doors after the horse has already ran out. I think AB may be too late to bring their "loyal patrons" back considering the damage that's been done.

Meanwhile, the folks over at Golden Colorado are just silly about it. 🤣
Molson Coors is so woke I bet they’re pissed they didn’t think of this marketing fiasco.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a disaster for them. They pissed off a huge portion of their market with the campaign, and now they'll piss off the percentage that celebrated the campaign. I'll bet the phrase "Just shoot me now!" has been uttered a number of times among their executive group recently. :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom