Budweiser donks woman in charge of Trans marketing fiasco, replaced with old man

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delta6

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would fire everybody who thought this was a good idea.
+1
Great call. If you have ever sat in a board room; you know it is a place where lots and I mean "LOTS" of crazy ideas are discussed. That's the idea. It is also the place that bad ideas are put into a black box and hid in a dark file cabinet, never to be heard from or seen again. I really do not totally blame this 39 year old female smarty-pants liberal for this fiasco. Somewhere up the chain, one of her bosses gave it the OK as did his/her boss.
As Aku said, everybody should be fired. More work would need to be done, but it would be a start.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's kinda like closing the barn doors after the horse has already ran out. I think AB may be too late to bring their "loyal patrons" back considering the damage that's been done.

Meanwhile, the folks over at Golden Colorado are just silly about it. 🤣
go to web and look at "BUD" chart over the last 3-6-12 months - this was not even a blip on their radar

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"What does evolve and elevate mean? It means inclusivity," Heinerscheid continued. "It means shifting the tone. It means having a campaign that’s truly inclusive and feels lighter and brighter and different. And appeals to women and to men. And representation is sort of the heart of revolution."

But, what about the other 37 genders, or however many it is today? Forget about them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom