Bunch of racists in Oklahoma City!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call me old fashioned, but when I see facial tattoos, I always assume someone made the decision to never seek employment. Granted, this guy is obviously loaded, but when I see facial tattoos the possibility of me being robbed just went up 500%.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you're a Maori.....

Then they'll just beat you to death with a club.

Attachments

• maori-face-woman350x387.jpg
    maori-face-woman350x387.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 43
  • Maori_1629467c.jpg
    Maori_1629467c.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 59

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AMEN! Denzel wouldn't have the mentality that "you owe me something cuz I'm a big celebrity" and have the chutzpah to try to get 12 COURTSIDE TICKETS THE DAY OF THE GAME! Much less WHINE about it when he didn't get the seats. Instead of a new gold tooth, maybe Lil Wayne should go buy some maxi pads instead........ (No offense, B.B.)

No offense taken. I just wonder where some of these guys get off with their comments. The one guy admitted he'd never been here and knew nothing what what he was talking about, but had tickets to tonight's game. If he doesn't know what he is talking about, then why is he talking??

Lil' Wayne is way past needing maxi pads ... I've got some menopause treatments he needs to try out for those hot flashes he's obviously having! Or maybe it's just low-T?? :preocc::popcorn:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well that'll stop me from buying any of his music. Oh wait- I already did that. Before he was ever born.

I've left things in the toilet for which I have greater respect than gangsta rappers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom