You have freedom to do anything that you want to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t shake substitutions' hands,” World Peace said in a reference to Harden's Sixth Man of the Year status. “He doesn’t start."

That says everything you need to know about him. How can you play professional sports when you have no sportsmanship? The system is broken when you allow players like this turd.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thug needs to go. Harden is much more of a man than the thug, world piss, ever thought about being. Harden remained a class act after the incident. I hope the Thunder roars and beat the living crap out of the l.a. thugs fairly with no B.S. or stigma attached, and when world piss comes to OKC, he catches the clap on his lip and he gets life-long habanero diarreaha. I wouldn't wear a lakers jersey if it was zero outside and I was buck nekkid. Not as long as this thug, world piss, is allowed to behave anyway he pleases. Maybe he'll assault a fan and the OKC PD can pick him up, (with a resisting arrest charge added and a requirement for some noggin knockin' in order to cuff the bum) and toss him in the joint for awhile while awaiting trial. world class a-hole is more like it.
..........Little upset about this are we?
I read that yesterday and thought about the same thing......a slam dunk landin on his head!!!!
megaworldpisshead

Latest posts

Top Bottom